Thursday, January 16, 2014

A dresser redo.

Good afternoon, friends.
What's the weather like for you? It's a blizzard here. Imagine that. I miss snow days. Work doesn't have snow days.
 
 
I wanted to share with you a project that I started working on last week.
 

I found this dresser at an auction sale a couple months ago.
 
It was the typical 70's, yucky colored wood.
 
But I had high hopes for it :)
 

 
Tada!
 
 
This thing was a PAIN in the butt to paint. The paint would not cover for some reason so it took me 5 coats of paint. I used the entire bucket of paint. I think it was a quart?
 
I also still have to do something with the knobs. When I get to Hobby Lobby I'm going to pick some out I think.
 
Anyway... Have a fantastic day! 

2 comments:

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment.