Monday, February 3, 2014

slip ups

I'm back.
I took a little break, as you probably know.
It's been busy around here. Like super busy. Some days I feel like I drag myself out of bed, run, run, run, and then am asleep before my head hits the pillow.
 
Man, I thought that once I was done with school life would slow down a little bit, but that's not the case.
 
It's so bad that some days I have to THROW, I mean, literally throw my hair into a pony tail, shove my peanut butter toast in my mouth, and speed to work. I wish I were exaggerating.
 
That's why I'm so thankful for Youtube and it's quick and easy hair styles!
 
Like this topsy turvy pony or this subtle twist with a side braid. Now that my hair is getting longer, I can actually do something with my hair when I'm running late, rather than just a pony tail.
 
Oh ya, and remember that no-sugar thingy that I was doing. Yeah, it lasted for a good solid 2.5 weeks, and then temptation got the best of me. I'm bummed that I slipped up a few times and a little upset with myself, but I just have to remember that I'm not perfect, and it's ok to slip up every now and then.
 But I'm determined to beat this thing, so it's back on for the month of February, along with no fried foods. I'm going to do it this time! Hopefully.
With lots of prayer and determination :)  
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment.