Wednesday, January 8, 2014

"Ice Cream."

Oh my goodness ladies, do I have a treat for you! Literally. Ok, so you know how I'm on this like no sugar kick? You probably had no idea :) If you love ice cream, peanut butter, and bananas, this is a treat for you.

All you need is:
1 frozen banana
2 tbsp peanut butter
1 scoop vanilla whey protein
1 tsp vanilla extract
Pinch of cinnamon

Blend it all together. Don't fret like I did when it turned into one chunky glob. Just keep blending.

And you will end up with a thick, smooth, creamy, heavenly mixture of goodness. I bet you won't be able to make just one batch. Bananas are on my grocery list.

It makes about 2 servings, both amounting to about 100 calories per serving. Not bad. You can eat this as a snack or dessert. Give it a try!! You won't be sorry.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment.