Wednesday, April 23, 2014

SKINNY Chocolate Chip Scones

Me and the ladies I work with REALLY enjoy scones.
 
We like to take quick walks across the street to a little coffee shop to get one every now and then.
 
The problem, however, is that when you go to this coffee shop, the scones are never ready until about 10:00 a.m. (on a good day), and you have to deal with a grouchy old man.
 
In attempt to make him not unhappy with us when we walk out of the coffee shop empty handed because the scones are not ready and I'd rather not have my scone for lunch, we decided to call ahead of time.
"Well, OF COURSE I have scones. I HAVE SCONES EVERY DAY!" He barks.
 
Okey dokey then.
I'll just make my own :)
 
So I did.
 
I got the recipe from this website.
 
The only suggestion I would make is to flatten your dough because when it's baking, it raises and gets HUGE, and then it doesn't bake all the way through.
 
Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
36. Friends and new beginnings for them
37. God's healing hand on my family
38. "God's Not Dead"
39. Family
40. Easter
41. The work that was done on the cross!
42. All my mom does for me
43. Sleeve-less tops
44. Ginger snaps
45. Rain!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment.