Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Homemade Coffee Creamer

Hello friends.
If you're anything like me, you need a good cup of coffee to start your day.
 
I, however, cannot drink my coffee without creamer.
And not the powder kind... I need the flavored liquid. And a lot of it :/
Sometimes my coffee is more tan than brown, but I don't see a problem with that.
 
I usually buy coffee creamer, but it is so darn expensive, and I go through it way too quickly.
Enter Pinterest.
 
 
*Hallelujah!*
 
 
All you have to do is search for homemade coffee creamers and you can get results for just about any coffee creamer flavor that your heart desires!
 
I have found irish cream, cinnamon cake, chocolate mocha, cookies & cream (which I am drinking as we speak, er, type), strudel, caramel vanilla... the possibilities are endless!
*Disclaimer: I wouldn't say that it exactly tastes like cookies & cream, but it's good enough for me.
 
 
So here's a little recipe to start your morning:
 
Cookies & Cream Coffee Creamer
1 Cup milk (or half & half, almond milk, heavy cream) of your choice (I used 50/50 almond milk and half and half
1 tsp. cocoa
1 tsp. vanilla
2 tbs sweetener (I used agave nectar, but you can use any sweetner of your choice)

 Here are some good ones.
 
That's it! Just wisk it up and you have homemade creamer!
Enjoy! :)
 
 
 
 
64. Weekends with family
65. Parties for old friends
66. Pictures of baby Miles
67. Summer
68. Finishing books
69. Embrace Church
70. Amazing worship
71. Cool weather
72. Relaxing weekends
73. Hobby Lobby coming to town!
74.Coffee
75. A quiet office
76. Plans for the weekend
77. and starting books
78. 8+ hours of sleep
79. Summer trips
80. My husband
81. New friends
82. Softball
83. Lemons in my water

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Leave me a comment.